LearnSquash’s Beginner/Intermediate level weekend clinics are back in full swing at the Winsor School Squash Center in Boston. The program caters to complete beginners all the way up to intermediate level players. The clinics comprise of technical instruction, situational drills, condition games, squash focused fitness, and match play/strategy. Age range is from 7-18 yrs.
– 3:30-4:30 pm: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Clinic, Ages 13-18yrs
– 9:30-10:30 am: Starter Beginner Clinic, Ages, 7-12yrs
– 10:30-11:30 am: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Clinic, Ages 7-12yrs
– 11:30am-12:30 pm: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Clinic, Ages 13-18yrs
– 12:30-1:30 pm: Starter Beginner Clinic, Ages 13-18yrs
Note: Participants must sign-up in advance for all programs. For more information, please visit www.learnsquash.com.
LearnSquash announces the opening of their new Squash Academy at the Winsor School in Boston. The academy started in the Spring as an invitation-only program and is now taking applications for trials. The academy covers Intermediate/Advanced level players and the age range is from 7-18 years old. The academy’s core curriculum was developed in collaboration with WSF Level 2 Panel Tutor, Colin White. Colin is one of only 15 individuals in the world to have this certification. For more information on the program and/or to arrange a trial, please send an email to Cliff Wenn at – firstname.lastname@example.org.